Tarboy Tarboy

Really awesome

hania topped herself once again. Awesome music.

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

Made me lol so bad...

That I'm actually going to buy the book. Great job once again, Explosm!

stick fight draft. stick fight draft.

Pretty smooth fight, but...

All the other things are missing. If you resubmitted this with a preloader, some music, a story and a replay button, I'd happily give this 6-7. Make it longer, have more sticks fighting, more blood, gore, weapons - anything really.

Good luck!

People of Punk-o-matic 2 People of Punk-o-matic 2

Pretty awesome :P

I've unlocked only half so far, so it's nice seeing all of them. Nice idea, and great work with all the scenes and the vocals.

Evil-Dog responds:

yeah man, I know people didn't enjoy the guitar hero style gameplay that much so I know most people haven't seen them all, I really felt like making this for that reason. Cheers

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Lol

Great like always, punch line was a killer, AND it has the message - Don't drink & drive! And DON'T FORGET THE ICE!

Fat PinK Panther Fat PinK Panther

Nice!

Thanks for using my song, mate! Hope to see more stuff with my music in the future.

About the video itself - not really my type of vids, but good nonetheless. anorexia and bulimia are serious problems, and even though this video isn't a serious one (obviously), it still spreads the word.

golfinho responds:

okay!

Blamformers! Blamformers!

Awesome.

Kiecho's part was the best, and Stamper's part was the funniest.

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

It's really funny.

I lol'd, it was well done and shows your opinion about FaceBook pretty clearly. Good job!

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

Funny as hell.

That stupid princess...

Lol, good work man, the script was so good everything else became secondary, but the animation wasn't bad at all, and the voice acting was really fitting the movie. Good fucking work.

Icarus Icarus

Music and storyline

The animation was good, but that's not enough. You need music and storylines.