Doodle God Doodle God

Love it!

I'm absolutely addicted! Oh, and the Jey Leno quote was hilarious.

Newgrounds Radio Newgrounds Radio

Incredible!

Thanks a lot. man! Great idea and it's really fun to randomize!

A few suggestions -
- Visualizer on/off.
- Search artist? If you can do it...
- Themes (aka colours, not very important but nifty)
- Some ratings or/and description of the song.

TypeoLogic TypeoLogic

Meh.

You said that you never finish projects? The solution is to focus on one project and put effort into stuff. This is extremely basic, not interesting, and nothing gives me incentive to give you a bigger score then 0. Even this game with some music would have jumped the score up.

I recommend starting a new, more interesting project. Good luck!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Simply awesome.

Everything was just perfect, seriously... The only thing left to do now is to create the Punk-O-Matic real game, as if one that is sold in shops inside disks which will give you big bucks. It's going to be a hit.

The lag is a killer, though. You can't control it so I can't really take points off the review, but it really killed the gameplay and enjoyability for me. If there's anything you can do about it, I would do it.

P.S. - Currently at the Bar phase. Can't wait to unlock more city events, venues, etc.

Civilizations Wars Civilizations Wars

Real fun.

Captured my intrest for a long time, which doesn't happen a lot.

Typo alert - Loading screen says "to" instead of "too".

Bubble Tanks TD Bubble Tanks TD

Love it!

I've always loved the Bubble tanks games, and TD is a good twist on it. You could have developed some more enemy types, but that's just me complaining. You are awesome. The game is becoming a series, like the Mastermind. If you can find an animator OR do it yourself, I would make a movie out of it.

ANYWAY - keep making Bubble Tanks materiels, it's a winning horse which you should keep betting on.

P.S. - kougazluvr, if the game didn't work for you, did you review it? Clear your cache, upgrade the flash player, and try again.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

LOL

Awesome idea, loved the Guns Control, and "Why Yes, my good sir, other have gone down too - OH BEHAVE!" LOLCAKESLOLCAKES.

Looking forward to :The Game: Trice.

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

Sick animation!

Awesome work! Smooth animation and gory deaths!

P.S. - Hawk's part is i the "about" section - very cunning of you!

Roll And Jump Roll And Jump

It's a good concept, but...

It just lacks intrest. It gets boring really quickly.

And BTW, the High Scores are fucked up.

Solar system illustration Solar system illustration

Kind of cool.

For it's purpose it's great - it is the best Solar System Illustration I've ever seen. So, it's good in the genre of Solar Systems, but didn't capture my interest long enough - I've got nothing to do with it, really.